Mock Interviews is a new initiative that you can leverage to level up your interviewing skills.
We believe that interviewing is a skill that you can learn, and that practice makes perfect.
Every Saturday, the SDE Skills community comes together and has a mock interview. The Interviewee receives constructive feedback from the Interviewer and the rest of the group.
If you are looking to practice interviewing (as an Interviewee or Interviewer) in a safe space, stress-free environment, join us!
What’s the format?
- 45 minutes interview + 30 minutes discussion + 15 mins buffer
We have the following roles:
- Asks the Interviewee an Algorithm/Data Structures type of question
- Guides the Interviewee through the different stages of the Interview
- Is the Interviewee ally
- Gives feedback at the end of the Interview
- Talks about his or her professional experience
- Gets asked an Algorithm/Data Structures type of question
- An observer that takes notes during the Interview
- Every Saturday, at 9 pm (PST)
- Use the zoom link: https://sdeskills.com/zoom
- Join our Discord Server, check the mock interviews channel: https://www.sdeskills.com/discord
- Sign up for your first Interview in the following spreadsheet: shorturl.at/bvwS4